Monday, February 18, 2013

#8 Girl Scout Cookies!!!

I know that you saw the title of this post and thought, "Ayla, really?!" Why, YES! Today I bought Girl Scout Cookies. Why am I going to count this as one of my thirty, you may wonder? Because Girl Scouts need love too! This is a great organization all about teaching girls to grow up into successful, empowered young women. Of course I want to support them!

This good deed is even more of a stretch for me right now than one might think. I'm in the middle of a 24 Day Challenge for health and wellness and Girl Scout Cookies don't quite make the list of suitable foods (shocker!). I did what any woman would do in this situation: I bought the cookies and hid them from my husband so I can enjoy on day 25! ;) I kid, I kid. Well, kind of. I am sharing with B but I threatened his life if he eats all of them. We'll see how seriously he takes my threat. *sigh* If all else fails, I have my Samoas to fall back on since B doesn't like coconut. :)

For more information, go to www.girlscouts.org



No comments:

Post a Comment