Wednesday, August 14, 2013

#25 Finish Line and Special Olympics

I just recently took up CrossFit and wanted to get some new shoes more fitted to that style of training. My old running shoes have no traction and would not last long in this intense sport.

I went to Finish Line at the mall by my house to pick the shoes that will help me rise to greatness...or spend more time on the dirty floor than I ever thought possible. Ha! When I purchased my shoes, the girl working asked if I wanted to donate to Special Olympics. I said "yes" and, voila!  Another awesome charity helped by the amount of money it would have cost me to buy some of my favorite Hagen Daaz Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream. Score!

Of course I'm going to show off the shoes. They are definitely already broken in after my two week On Ramp class!

No comments:

Post a Comment