Sunday, April 7, 2013

#13 TOMS







If you know anything about fashion trends, I'm sure you know all about TOMS. About two years ago I was watching the Ellen show and this guy named Blake was a guest and he talked about these shoes.  Since he can explain it so much better than I can, watch the video:  TOMS on Ellen

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people have forgot about the "one for one" idea of TOMS and just buy them to be in style.  That's really sad to me and to be quite honest, I don't think they're all that cute of shoes.  I know that there are tons of high heels or running shoes that would look better on my feet!  I bought a neutral color that I could wear with anything and secretly my heart longs for a red pair or ones that are doctored up to support University of Oregon.  However, this pair was bought with the whole "one for one" idea in mind.  To give someone in need a pair of shoes is pretty awesome.

Learn more about TOMS here.



No comments:

Post a Comment